Monday, January 12, 2009

Baby Sister

Dear Baby Sister,

You mean the world to me and I miss you terribly. I wish you knew how sorry I am for everything that happened. This is so hard to fix. Just please tell me what you want. I'm doing everything I can, but I don't want to push you into this. Please just talk to me and be honest. I know it's hard and you're hurt, you don't have to forgive me right away. Just talk to me. I love you so much and it breaks my heart to our relationship like this. I know you want things to be better, I can tell by how you act. I can't do it all alone. Just cooperate, and I promise we'll make it all like it used to be. People used to be so jealous and say how perfect we were. Your friends still tell me that we're the cutest best friends/sisters ever. They're so right, don't leave me now girl! I'm leaving for college soon, and I don't think I can do it without you.

Love,Sissy

No comments: