Tuesday, November 25, 2008

A Bunch Of Short Letters

Dear Daddy,You're a Pastor.I'm an Agnostic.I've gotten high every day this week.And I'm sorry.Don't ever stop loving me, I'd die without you.
-Little One

Dear Mom,The world doesn't revolve around you.
-Your fat, selfish, accidental whore of a daughter

Dear Sister,You are my world.I will buy you food and clothes when Mom doesn't.Even if you're 30.I love you more than anything in this entire universe.
-Iggy

Dear Fuck Buddy,You treat me like your girlfriend.You are a HORRENDOUS person when you're drunk.(And I'm not the only one who thinks so.)Please grow up. You're pushing 30.It's time to let it go.
-Samanda

Dear Addict Ex-Boyfriend,
I don't love you anymore.I'm sorry you can't get over me.(Although, honestly, that makes me a little happy.)I will always care for you.Stop with the coke.Stop with the meth.You're killing yourself.
-Tiny Toes

Dear Me,
You are an amazing person.Stop being a doormat.I hate you for holding on to people that have no right to be in your life.I love you for trying to change them anyway.You're strong.You're beautiful.Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
-Yourself

No comments: