Friday, November 7, 2008

Dear Hubby,
I am so tired of arguing with you. I know that we are broke. I know that you want to go to your highschool reunion, but do not, I repeat DO NOT ask me to use the money from my child support account. That money is not for us. We both decided that we would use that money for the adoption attorney, not your pleasures! That is just wrong to even ask. You know better. Then you want to bitch and say that you just don't feel like using the money from savings because the bank would charge us for pulling out money more than 3 times in a month. Bitch please... you waste more than that in milkshakes for youself in a day.Also when I refuse to give you money that is not ours, don't sit there and tell me that we have enough money for you to go but not me. Fuck you! If I'm not going then neither are you! By what stretch of the imagination did you ever think that it would be alright?I think that I may have a better use for the money you are about to waste. Go and buy yourself a giant body condom. Ok, now put it on... Good there, now you are prepared for all the shit you are getting yourself into.I suggest you sit back and think about what you are doing here and make sure that you really want to throw gas on this fire. I can and will win so don't start with me.
Love,Your pissed off wife

No comments: