Friday, November 14, 2008

She Who Laughs Best

Dear Lisa,
You are a dirty, dirty whore. I can not count the times that we all had the BEST laugh at your expense. Did you know that your husband will call me while you are out of the house and complain to me about you and the useless words that come out of the big gapping whole in your face? Also, are you aware of the fact that if I called Jeff today and told him I was moving back to Maryland so his daughter would be closer to him and his family...but only on the basis that you were NOWHERE around, you would be gone-forever? Did you know that for years after our divorce, Jeff asked me to start over with him and to give our family another chance...oh yeah, you were with him that whole time! Silly me, I almost forgot!
Any women that is blatantly mean to a child just because that child isn't her blood deserves to be ass raped-repeatedly. You are a poor excuse for a women and a waste of space. We would all be a lot better off if you would just die. You are replaceable and forgettable. I am not writing this because I am jealous or because I need to get something off my chest. You know as well as everyone else that these things I have mentioned are things I have told to you face-to-face in the past. My sister actually sent me a link to this website and I know once she reads my post we will, yet again, have the best laugh...at your expense. Fuck off Lisa, you're a stupid cunt.

Sincerely,
The one, the only, the original....
Mrs. M**i

No comments: