Monday, February 2, 2009

Back In Time

Dear Parents,
I am not running away from one you or the life you built for me. I love you very much and hope that this will not hurt you to badly. It is nothing you have done or have not done that has made me decide to do this. I have been thinking about it a lot and feel as though I can not find out who I truly am with out experiencing other places and a place that has not bias of me when I arrive. I understand running away is not an answer to any problems, yet I feel as though I have to. I have to just get away and be spontaneous. I don't really know what I am running away from, its nothing or no one physical I guess it is just my self that I am running from, but its not really running from but maybe too me.
So tomorrow when I don't come home from school tomorrow don't worry I will be fine. I have saved up enough money to take care of myself while I go on this journey and I will not be gone for ever. I will come back in time, I am just uncertain of when that time will be. I packed my car with all the things I think I will need, feel free to do what you want with the rest. Give the dog a hug for me each night and sleep well, I don't want you to be sad I need this, understand that. I love you. I can get my GED when I come back or maybe where I end up. Junior year has been no fun anyway's. I will truly miss you and try to stay in touch when I am away.
I love you very much
Your youngest Daughter

No comments: