Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Let's Be Together

Dear You,
We have been best friends now for almost year. For the past 5 months of this friendship I have to admit I've been in love with you. Head over heels in love with you. You're the first person I think of when I wake up and the last person I think of before I go to sleep. We talk almost everyday and it's killing me not to tell you that I love you in the way where I wanna be with you emotionally and physically. But I also think that you feel the same way too and all our mutual friends want us together. They are pulling for us, so why can't we just pull it together and be together?? I'm afraid if I make the first step and you really don't feel the same that I would be ruining our friendship and just having you in my life for the past year has made me a better person and I don't want to lose that. Yet though I think I should get it together and be honest with you because I don't want to lose you to someone else. I cant stand the thought of you holding someone else's hand at the movies like you hold mine or giving someone else those sad eyes when you want me to give in to a crazy plan of yours..So what I'm trying to say is lets be together it could possibly be the BEST thing you and I have ever done.....
I Love you always and forever,
Me

No comments: