Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Dear V Brothers:


SMV,

I am in love with you. I can't not be. I wish you loved me. I hate seeing you with her. And I was going to ask you to make a decision, I was going to make you choose, but then I realized that would be unfair. So I made the decision for you. We can't be friends while you two are going out, you've shown that to me. This hurts me way more than it could ever hurt you. I am doing this because I think she makes you happy. No matter what I say and do I want you to know that I still love you, I just can't take this anymore. Do you remember the time on the phone when you asked me if I would marry you? And I wouldn't answer, and you told me to because you knew what I would say, well what was the point of even asking, if you knew I would say yes? I know that people sometimes change, and you have, she has changed you. You aren't the boy that once convinced me he loved me. I feel like I don't know you anymore. I know you think you know all there is to know about girls and me in particular, but you don't, and I'm not like other girls, I thought you knew me, but you don't. And do you remember the time where you asked if I went for "bad boys" and I didn't know. And you tried to convince me that if you had a "bad" twin, I would go for him? Well I can answer that now, because you used to be good, you used to be good to me, but now you're not. I don't go for the "bad boys". Its just not me. Maybe we can be friends when she graduates, but I'm not sure. I miss the real you, but now I'm scared that the you I knew wasn't the real you, and the you I know now is the real you. I'm sorry things have turned out this way and its killed me inside. I am sorry. And by the way, I would still marry you.
Love always and forever,
SMP
MAV,
I don't have much to say to you, because things haven't changed between us. I guess I just wanted to explain why I told you I probly wouldn't see you again til the fall of my senior year. And I guess its a really stupid reason. I'm not cutting you away like I am your brother. And maybe I just wanted to tell you that I am in love with your brother, because whenever we talk about that sort of stuff I always wonder if you know, but I can't ask. Anyways thanks for putting up with me and being nice to me. Thanks for talking to me about weird stuff and letting me drive you crazy, and if I remember I will not let you dodge the poke or the hug.
Love ya like a brother,
SMP

No comments: