Thursday, December 11, 2008

Back Stabber

Dear Tyler,
You hurt me. I wish that bothered you. You make me hate myself because I put up with your sorry ass. First off, you have a girlfriend and you tell me you love ME. Yet, I am not a priority. I understand you don't want to be in a long distance relationship with me. I live in Ca and you live in NY. It wouldn't work. Plus, I met you on Post Secret, and even though you say you want to meet me, whose to say that won't change by October? When we talked on the phone for the first time, we talked for 5 hours. I was hoping you would promise me that even though I am handicapped and I need help with every day things, like putting my hair up and my shoes on etc. you would be there for me. Oh boy, was I wrong. You promised me if you were single by October that you would FUCK me.

And, for some reason I can't tell you how I really feel about this because I'm scared of losing you, so I will say it here:

FUCK YOU!

You will never see this, but it's out, so I'll just go back to letting you smash my face into the pavement.Thanks. A lot.


Love, Your second choice, Ashley


P.S. I love you too. Dickhead. Go fuck the person who fucked your best friends SIX times. She makes you happy, right?

Oh, and by the way, this whole time you've been texting my 'sister' you're texting me. At least I know you won't fuck her behind my back.

No comments: