Tuesday, December 2, 2008

For The Boys

To My Incompetent Sister

I love you, but I love your children more. That is why I am getting a lawyer and going to get emergency custody of them. It is a damn shame that you are more worried about what your husband wants than what those boys need.

You and your husband are jobless, homeless, and burned all of your bridges. Don't forget that the hotel you are staying in right now is paid for by our father.

I talked to Dad and we are going to make sure those boys are taken care of. If you hate me forever; so be it. The most important thing right now is not what you want or think. Your boys are craving love, affection, and a stable place.

If you continue on the road you are on now, both of your boys will end up worse than your husband. Those children deserve better than the hand you have dealt them. Don't say that this is the hand God dealt you... he gave you free will, and you chose to use it poorly.

It brings me no great pleasure to do this, but it has to be done! I hope that someday you can understand that my love for those boys is what drives my decisions in this matter.

We offered to take the boys until the end of the school year, and let you figure out your life; I wish you would have let us take that route. Now we have to remove them forcefully, and that pains me.

We will give them back once you have a stable job and a stable home for them. We are not trying to take your boys forever. We are just trying to provide a good stable home for them .

Get your shit straight and you can have your boys back.

-Your Little Sister

P.S. I do love you

No comments: