Saturday, December 20, 2008

Best Friends

Dear Best Friend,
Your still not talking to me, this is the longest ever in our 11 year friendship, that we have gone without talking and I am beginning to become scared. I am scared I will lose you, I am scared all our memories will someday mean nothing and I am scared that someday I will really need you and you won't bethere. I know i messed up that night. He should havenever come over, when I knew he liked you, but he toldme I was pretty, he showed an interest. I was naive and I fell for a guy I barely knew and went behind yourback. I thought it would be ok but that night was bad.You know most of it but I could never tell you whatreally happened. I want to forget that night and I know that it will always at least for awhile be a sorespot in our friendship. I hope you will talk to me again. I understand your going to want to bring this up and I understand how this hurt you. I wish you could see my side of it too and see how truly sorry I am. If I could take it all back I would.

Please I love you
Me

No comments: