Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Home?

To whoever,

Did I Mess Up?
Where am I?
And how did I get here? Not physically, no; but emotionally? Mentally? Religiously? Sexually?

I'm doing so many things and thinking of so many things I never have before. And it scares me. A lot. And yet, it excites me at the same time.

I've been Protestant for so long now. Well, for forever really. Yesterday I visited an LDS church. And I felt so at home. Is that really what God wants of me though???? How can I know? When will I know? I've done my research... and am just waiting for an answer from God.

I've alienated some of my friends... no, one of my friends. She used to be my best friend though. Then she changed, and so did I. Now I barely talk to her.

My boyfriend is amazing... most of the time. Sometimes I don't understand him, or wish he would change, but really... he's incredible. I can't believe I ever ended up with someone like him. This feeling of being 'in debt' to him though has also caused me to do things I probably shouldn't have. But I'm not really sure if I regret them. They were dumb, yes, but it felt right at the time....no, I don't regret them. They've become a part of who I am. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Where am I? And how did I get here? ...Help?

~Confused~

1 comment:

Ed Ngai said...

so many questions yet there are no real answers. people do change but not dramatically. Change doesnt have to be scary! Just remember who you were and eventually you will figure out who you are. :)